Guaranteed performance in harsh conditions.
CSXtreme provides the industry-leading benefits of Barrier One with additional components that makes it perfect for outdoor use. CSXtreme makes concrete impermeable, eliminating the need for surface sealers and coatings.
Create concrete that withstands weather, moisture, temperature fluctuations and exposure to acids and deicing compounds.
FEATURES and ADVANTAGES
- CSXtreme can extend anticipated concrete service-life by as much as 50% when compared to undosed samples
- No scaling per ASTM C-672
- Ponding: 80% Reduction in Corrosion per ASTM -1543
- ASR Reduction: 78% Average Reduction in Alkali Silicate Reaction per ASTM – 1260
- Rapid Chloride Ion Penetration: 42% Reduction in Corrosion per ASTM – C1202
- Sodium Silicate Free
- CSXtreme significantly reduces the permeability of exterior applications across a wide range of mix designs
- Increases Strength
- Used in Light and Normal Weight Concrete
- Certified Shrink Reducer
- Certified Corrosion Inhibitor
- Certified Alkali Silica Reaction Inhibitor
- Water to Cementitious Materials Ratio: 0.31 to 0.52
- Inhibits Warping and Curling
- CSXtreme greatly assists with abrasion resistance
- Eliminates Efflorescence
- Resistant to Oils, Fats & Acids
- Minimizes Surface Cracks
- Demonstrated exterior waterproofing admix on highways, bridges and significant civil projects
Concrete that Stands Up to the Extremes
CSXtreme, like Barrier One (PIA), closes the capillary system within concrete to make it truly impermeable to water. The resulting concrete is denser and stronger with increased resistance to abrasion, warping and shrinkage.
With added ingredients that withstand extreme temperature fluctuations, chemical and weather exposure, CSXtreme is designed to maximize performance in outdoor and harsh indoor environments.
CSXtreme is formulated for use in:
- Sea walls
- Sewage tanks
- Water tanks
- And much more!