Features and Benefits
- Integral concrete waterproofing admix across a wider variety of mix designs.
- Integument water source is not required to activate product or create function.
- Waterproofing results available in as little as 48 Hrs.
- Classified as a Permeability Reducing Admixture for Hydraulic Conditions (PRAH) per ACI 212.3R
- Further assists concrete’s natural ability to self- heal.
- WPX dosing offers normal mix designs as much as 2x the extended service-life.
- WPX is the only sodium silicate based water-proofing solution USA sourced & manufactured in house.
- There are no “gray” product implications with this admix.
- Standard WPX consultive mix design reviews offer long-term project success
- Limited material defect warranty with ability to enhance negative side coatings or positive side waterproofing bond.
- Compatible with well consolidated steel and composite fibers.
- Facilitates Finishing processes
Barrier One WPX is a demonstrated & certified complex sodium silicate- based Type “S” Waterproofing Admixture (per ASTM C494/ C494M). It is an integral waterproofing agent that produces low – permeability concrete across a wide spectrum of mix designs without the potential of contributing to surface coating delamination. WPX is classified as a PRAH by ACI 212.3 R & is a recommended admix in combatting hydrostatic head pressures found in both below / above grade water retaining structures.