Barrier One Contract Agency is a female, disabled veteran owned company that is the Government and Military contracting agency, which is the distributor for Barrier One and CSXtreme Admixtures manufactured by Concrete Moisture Solutions (CMS) the industry leader in liquid Porosity Inhibiting Admixtures (PIA) for use in all concrete construction.
These products have been independently tested and certified as a porosity inhibiting, shrinkage reducing, corrosion inhibiting, a Chloride Ion Penetration inhibitor, an Alkali Silicate Reaction (ASR) reducer and also provides increased strength.
Barrier One Contract Agency’s concrete products improve your project’s performance. Our flagship product, Barrier One, is a “Porosity Inhibiting Admixture” (PIA) which increases the Calcium Silicate Hydrate (C-S-H) in mix designs without the use of sodium silicates. Barrier One renders the concrete non-hygroscopic (impermeable). When used in concrete, there are no bonding issues with adhesives, flooring and coatings. With over 3,100 projects to date, Barrier One’s Products and Process provides the industry’s only Life of the Concrete Warranty and Adhesion Guarantee. Barrier One offers a project specific warranty based on your project; covering labor and materials for any flooring replacement due to moisture vapor emission from the concrete substrate. Concrete Moisture Solutions has a 14-year record with no flooring failures.
Barrier One’s “sodium silicate free” concrete enhancement technology provides the only porosity inhibiting admixture “PIA” available in the marketplace with .31 – .52 w/cm ranges. Please feel free to contact us for these independently documented test results. www.barrierone.com
Our Products and Services:
We provide “Barrier One” and “CSXtreme” liquid admixtures that are integral to newly placed interior and exterior concrete. Barrier One and CSXtreme Porosity Inhibiting Admixtures (PIA) are used in water treatment plants, secondary containment units, tunnels, airport runways, underground vaults, foundations, parking structures, swimming pools, precast concrete components, and roof decks.
Type S Admixture
- Revolutionary Concrete Enhancement Technology (CET)
- Porosity Inhibiting Admixture (PIA)
- Water to cementitious material ranges 0.31-0.52
- Quantifiable tracer technology
- Certified Shrink Reducing Admixture
- Certified Corrosion Inhibitor
- Certified ASR Inhibiting Admixture
- Increased strength
BOCA can deliver its admixtures internationally. In CONUS, typically within 3-5 days.
Client referral list (contact info available upon request)
- US Navy
- North Carolina National Guard
- US Army Reserve
Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned
Small Business Service-Disabled
402 South Fulton Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
Associations and Certifications:
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, And Technical Services
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
- 237310—Highway, Street, and Roads
- 238110 – Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors
- 238990 – All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- 238330 — Flooring Contracts
- 325998 – All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product And Preparation Manufacturing
- DUNS: 080910261
- CAGE: 82L34